Thursday, July 24, 2014


We are making good progress on the Shelley.  I got the bow block on, the shear carved out and the CB trunk ready to go in.  I got the bow block mahogany from a scrap bin at Bacons the last time I was over there.  The shear was tricky but with the laser lines it came in place nicely.  I used my electric planer.  Once the CB trunk is in I can start fabricating the deck structure and the bulkheads.  I bought some poster board to mock up the curves.  I'll start the curve using one of the building forms closest to the CB case.

                                              I'll get the front of the shear after I cut the stem to fit.

CB cast test fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment